Bella Copper Hood
Starting at $3,395.00
This item is eligible for a 50% Down Payment
Hi, I’m Adam – the designer and founder. Start a chat with me or fill out the form below. If I’m not golfing I’ll usually get back to you within a couple hours.
What can I customize?
Size: Choose from set options or enter custom dimensions
System: Motor-fan, light switches, filters, & liner options
Mount: Choose between wall mount or island mount
Color: Select from our choices of colors: light, medium, or dark
Texture: Various texture options are available to you
Custom: Customize the hood to your exact specifications
Derived from the Latin and Italian word for "beautiful", we felt that "Bella" was a fitting name for this design. The "Bella" copper vent hood comes with a minimal, stepped top crown and double-curved body. The apron has a blend of large scale classical revival and small scale traditional revival molding. The antique copper-colored range hood in the featured image shows off its smooth finish and beautiful curves, which contrasts with the soft-hammered apron giving this hood a bit of old-world charm.
This customer left a satisfied review after purchasing her own "Bella":
"When we decided to re-do our kitchen, we really wanted something unique. I found CopperHoods and I was thrilled. I was very apprehensive buying something expensive online. In fact, I originally purchased a simple stainless steel hood. But after a little more thought, I returned the stainless steel hood and returned to my original plan. I am so glad that I did! Our hood is a show stopper and has exceeded our expectations. The process was easy and we had so many options to choose from. It is the focal point of our new kitchen and I look forward to showing it off. Thank you CopperHoods!"
See the Bella Copper Hood in action
Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Straps and Rivets Option:
- Flat strips of metal welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 straps on the hood
- Choice of rivets placed on some or all straps
- Choice of small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
- Elevated & protruding metal bars welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 bars on the hood
- Custom bar placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- In Hood Install Guide
- In Hood 290 CFM 6 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 3.25 in. x 10 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 7 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Attic Install Guide
- In Attic 22 in. Install Guide
- Liner Only Install Guide
- Attic Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- Ductless Conversion
- TradeWind In Line Blower Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (3,4,6,12) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (Remote In-Line) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (22 in.) Specifications Sheet