Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Strap and Rivet Options:
- 5, 4, 3, 2, or no straps on the hood
- Rivets placed on some or all straps
- Small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- Designer Series VSL400-18BF Spec Sheet
- Designer Series VSL400BF Install Guide
- Designer Series VSL400-22BF Spec Sheet
- Designer Series VSL400-3BF Spec Sheet
- Attic Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- TradeWind In Attic Blower Install Guide
- Ductless Conversion