Atlanta Copper Hood
Starting at $3,395.00
This item is eligible for a 50% Down Payment
Hi, I’m Marc – COO of CopperHoods. My day is not complete until I've talked to every single human on the planet. Drop me a line!
What can I customize?
Size: Choose from set options or enter custom dimensions
System: Motor-fan, light switches, filters, & liner options
Mount: Choose between wall mount or island mount
Color: Select from our choices of colors: light, medium, or dark
Texture: Various texture options are available to you
Custom: Customize the hood to your exact specifications
The "Atlanta" copper range hood is an excellent choice for clients that intend on having an upper cabinet above their hood. The "Atlanta" range hood shown features a sloping body and bold apron; with the antique copper color and oil rubbed straps, this hood will stand out in any rustic-inspired kitchen.
Other options shown include a stainless steel color that will look nice in any modern designed kitchen. The "Atlanta" hood is shown in antique copper with a smooth body and soft-hammered apron. Straps and rivets are oil rubbed bronze and soft hammered.
Copper Hood Dimension & Ventilation Options
Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Straps and Rivets Option:
- Flat strips of metal welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 straps on the hood
- Choice of rivets placed on some or all straps
- Choice of small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
- Elevated & protruding metal bars welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 bars on the hood
- Custom bar placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- In Hood Install Guide
- In Hood 290 CFM 6 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 3.25 in. x 10 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 7 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Attic Install Guide
- In Attic 22 in. Install Guide
- Liner Only Install Guide
- Attic Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- Ductless Conversion
- TradeWind In Line Blower Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (3,4,6,12) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (Remote In-Line) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (22 in.) Specifications Sheet