Nashville Copper Hood
Starting at $3,395.00
This item is eligible for a 50% Down Payment
Hi, I’m Marc – COO of CopperHoods. My day is not complete until I've talked to every single human on the planet. Drop me a line!
What can I customize?
Size: Choose from set options or enter custom dimensions
System: Motor-fan, light switches, filters, & liner options
Mount: Choose between wall mount or island mount
Color: Select from our choices of colors: light, medium, or dark
Texture: Various texture options are available to you
Custom: Customize the hood to your exact specifications
The "Nashville" design is a new sleek and elegant design perfect for balancing with a larger kitchen. The industrial slanted body, along with different customizable style options will allow you to create your dream hood with one of our expert designers.
Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Straps and Rivets Option:
- Flat strips of metal welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 straps on the hood
- Choice of rivets placed on some or all straps
- Choice of small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
- Elevated & protruding metal bars welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 bars on the hood
- Custom bar placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 290CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 390CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 390CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- 22" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 22" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- In-Attic Install Guide
- Liner-Only Install Guide
- Remote Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- Ductless Conversion Kit 30", 36" and 42"
- Ductless Conversion Kit 48"
- TradeWind In-Line Blower Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series BBQ Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series BBQ Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 18" Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 19.25" Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 22" Specifications