Austin Copper Range Hood
Starting at $3,395.00
Call 866-672-3401 or CHAT
This item is eligible for a 50% Down Payment
Hi, I’m Marc – COO of CopperHoods. My day is not complete until I've talked to every single human on the planet. Drop me a line!
What can I customize?
Size: Choose from set options or enter custom dimensions
System: Motor-fan, light switches, filters, & liner options
Mount: Choose between wall mount or island mount
Color: Select from our choices of colors: light, medium, or dark
Texture: Various texture options are available to you
Custom: Customize the hood to your exact specifications
Brand new design. The "Austin" Copper Range Hood features a large scale Federal style crown with a sleek neck and a wide body. The hood shown features an antique copper color, soft-hammering on the body and apron, giving this simple hood a sleek modern design sure to impress any dinner guest. Our copper hoods are completely customizable; examples include a natural copper-colored "Austin" vent hood with soft-hammering around the apron and a smooth body.
Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Straps and Rivets Option:
- Flat strips of metal welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 straps on the hood
- Choice of rivets placed on some or all straps
- Choice of small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
- Elevated & protruding metal bars welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 bars on the hood
- Custom bar placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- In Hood Install Guide
- In Hood 290 CFM 6 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 3.25 in. x 10 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 390 CFM 7 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 600 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM Install Guide
- In Hood 1200 CFM 22 in. Install Guide
- In Attic Install Guide
- In Attic 22 in. Install Guide
- Liner Only Install Guide
- Attic Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- Ductless Conversion
- TradeWind In Line Blower Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (3,4,6,12) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (Remote In-Line) Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 (22 in.) Specifications Sheet