Venetian Brass Hood
Starting at $3,395.00
This item is eligible for a 50% Down Payment
Hi, I’m Marc – COO of CopperHoods. My day is not complete until I've talked to every single human on the planet. Drop me a line!
What can I customize?
Size: Choose from set options or enter custom dimensions
System: Motor-fan, light switches, filters, & liner options
Mount: Choose between wall mount or island mount
Color: Select from our choices of colors: light, medium, or dark
Texture: Various texture options are available to you
Custom: Customize the hood to your exact specifications
Refresh your kitchen with this elegant brass range hood featuring a Federal-style top crown with subtle apron molding and clipped corners. Shown in our antique brass finish with soft hammered texture.
Choose your Color
Choose your Texture
Straps and Rivets Option:
- Flat strips of metal welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 straps on the hood
- Choice of rivets placed on some or all straps
- Choice of small or large rivets placed on the hood apron
- Custom strap or rivet placement
- Elevated & protruding metal bars welded vertically for decoration
- Choose from 5, 4, 3 or 2 bars on the hood
- Custom bar placement
How to Choose Your Ventilation System
Choose the vent system that will work best for your kitchen based on:
Available Ventilation Systems
We offer two ventilation systems from Trade-Wind™ with 3 different cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings each. 48” cooktops need more than 390CFM.
We also offer a liner only option, which includes light, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters, or you can use your own ventilation system.
Copper Care Instructions:
- We recommend that you clean your sink or copper range hood with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use abrasive brushes or harsh cleaners.
- Your hood or sink come with a protective coating to preserve the finish you select.
- For sinks, thoroughly rinse after each use.
Personal Installation Spec Sheets:
- Copper Hood Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 290CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 390CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 18" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 390CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 19.25" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- 22" In-Hood 600CFM Install Guide
- 22" In-Hood 1200CFM Install Guide
- In-Attic Install Guide
- Liner-Only Install Guide
- Remote Blowers
- TradeWind Dampers
- TradeWind Duct Silencers
- TradeWind Fast Clamps
- Ductless Conversion Kit 30", 36" and 42"
- Ductless Conversion Kit 48"
- TradeWind In-Line Blower Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series BBQ Install Guide
- TradeWind L7200 Series BBQ Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 18" Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 19.25" Specifications
- TradeWind VSL400 Series 22" Specifications